The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC)’s patented material and sensor technologies offer high potential for business growth and diversification. Business entities with manufacturing or distribution capabilities are invited to attend an informational webinar on Tuesday, February 27, from 2:30 to 3:30 pm CT to learn how commercialization of these technologies can be beneficial for business growth and development.
Why You Should Participate
During this webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to engage directly with ERDC inventors and discover how ERDC’s streamlined licensing process makes it easier to evaluate and pursue market potential of ERDC innovations that have dual-use applicability. Participants will be introduced to the following ERDC patents:
- Bedload Transport Measurement Method, provides real-time monitoring of bedload materials for river management
- Electro-Active Enamel-Coated Dowel Bar, durable enamel coating strengthens the bond between concrete and steel
- Munitions Compound Detection and Removal System, simple, in situ system identifies and filters harmful munitions contaminants
- Real-Time Digital Buoy Tracking and Mapping System, cost-efficient and low-maintenance digital buoy system provides real-time mapping data
- Water Diagnostics Operations Gear (WaterDOG), a water sensing toolkit that rapidly collects, monitors and reports water quality data from any water source
Attendees will also learn how they can submit innovative solutions for funding consideration by ERDC.
Date and Time
Tuesday, February 27
2:30 – 3:30 pm CT
Dr. Chris Griggs, ERDC Environmental Laboratory (EL)